Top Question

I have a new vehicle that I need added to the gate system so that I can obtain an RFID transponder tag for the headlight.

The software for the gate system at Hidden Canyon Estates is offered by Dwelling Live.


  1. Go to dwellingLIVE.
  2. Click on Community Solutions.
  3. Click on Log On.
  4. Enter your email address and password.
  5. Go to Vehicles and then Add Vehicle or you can send the new vehicle information to
  6. Contact Keystone to receive an RFID transponder tag or obtain the form from the main guardhouse & email it to

I cannot access the Dwelling Live gate access system.

The system is accessed with an email address and password. If you have never established an email address and/or password for the gate access system, or have forgotten your password, please contact Keystone at 949.833.2600.

Is overnight parking on the street allowed?

Overnight parking on the private streets within the community is not allowed. If you have a special circumstance whereby it will be necessary for family or guests to park on the street in front of your home for a specified period of time, please contact Keystone at 949.833.2600.

What is a homeowners association?

A homeowners association, also known as a Common Interest Development (CID), is the non-profit entity under which community governance structure is established and operated. Associations are established with the intent of protecting the community assets instituting prudent physical and financial maintenance practices. Decisions concerning association operations are made by a volunteer Board of Directors elected by the community residents during the annual membership meeting.

What is the role of the managing agent?

As the Board of Directors is comprised of volunteers, it is generally a good idea as fiduciary for an entire group of homeowners to hire a managing agent specializing in homeowners association operations. Professional management firms possess knowledge of changing legislation affecting non-profit corporations and understand fiscal as well as physical management requirements of these entities. The scope of services provided by a managing agent will vary based on the needs of each homeowner association. Contractual management duties may include preparation of financial statements, collection of dues, coordination with maintenance vendors, bid and proposal acquisition.

Do I have to belong to the Hidden Canyon Estates Homeowners Association and pay the monthly assessment?

All persons owning a unit or lot within the Hidden Canyon Estates community automatically become a member of Hidden Canyon Estates Homeowners Association and are required to pay the monthly assessment. Non-payment could result in a lien against the home.

What does the monthly assessment pay for?

The monthly dues assessment covers the operation, maintenance and repairs for which the Association is obligated, per the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions(CC&R’s). Items such as insurance, taxes, water, electricity, landscaping services, street sweeping, janitorial and even pest control are just a few of the items covered by dues. Dues also cover the funding of reserves which are applied to future repair or replacement of major components for which the Association is responsible, such as roofing, painting, and street repair in a condominium development. A budget summary is mailed to each homeowner on an annual basis outlining where dues are spent.

Where do I send my dues check?

Please make all checks payable to Hidden Canyon Estates Homeowners Association and mail it to

Hidden Canyon Estates Homeowners Association
c/o: Keystone Pacific Property Management, LLC
PO BOX 513380
Los Angeles, CA 90051-3380

Can I pay my Association dues electronically?

Yes! Keystone Pacific Property Management has an ACH program where we debit your checking or savings account the second business day of each month. If you’re interested, please fill out the Automated Payment Form today and then submit the form to management. Save money and time!

How can I report a non-compliance or violation?

Report a violation by completing the Non-Compliance/Violation Form and then submit the report to management. Please be sure to list in detailed: the Association name, nature of the non-compliance, dates and time (if applicable), property area in non-compliance, and the best method to contact you.

I’m not able to log onto this website. What do I need to do?

Several areas of this community website have been secured and will require you to log in to view the secured pages. Please log in using your account online email address and password. If you have not registered to use The KPPM Connection, please register first.

If you’re having trouble remembering your password, you can reset your password by visiting the Forgot Password page.

If you’re having trouble logging in, please contact Customer Care by phone at (949) 833-2600 or by email at

*tip: Please click on the ▼ to expand your selection.